nGrinder_3.1_Feature.pptx

junoyoon
Administrator

Dear nGrinder developers.

I'm sharing the nGrinder 3.1 Feature Set.

Let's discuss about it.

Regards

JunHo Yoon
Global Platform Development Lab
/ Senior Engineer

13th FL., Bundang First Tower, 266-1, Seohyeon-dong, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, 463-824, KOREA
Tel 031-600-9071   Fax --   Mobile 010-6255-0559
Email  [hidden email]

NHN Business & Platform NAVER HANGAME 쥬니어네이버 해피빈 미투데이

nGrinder_3.1_Feature.pptx (468K) Download Attachment

RE: nGrinder_3.1_Feature.pptx

Mavlarn

Hi Juno,

We have some consideration about the document:

1. last modified user for test (started by shared user)

As you said, we need the real user (or called operating user) in user object. And I think we also need a field like operator in test. Then in test list page, it is better to display the operating user. (For admin, we display owned user of the test, name "By Who". We can add a silimiar column for user.) Then we need to add a field in PerfTest.

2. for script sample

You said add a button in script detail page, I think, script sample is more useful during creating script. So it's better to add an select option in script creating modal window.

I'm sharing the nGrinder 3.1 Feature Set.

Let's discuss about it.

Regards

JunHo Yoon
Global Platform Development Lab
/ Senior Engineer

13th FL., Bundang First Tower, 266-1, Seohyeon-dong, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, 463-824, KOREA
Tel 031-600-9071   Fax --   Mobile 010-6255-0559
Email  [hidden email]

NHN Business & Platform NAVER HANGAME 쥬니어네이버 해피빈 미투데이

nGrinder_3.1_Feature.pptx (468K) Download Attachment

http://ngrinder.642.n7.nabble.com/nGrinder-3-1-Feature-pptx-tp53.html
To start a new topic under ngrinder_dev, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from ngrinder_dev, click here.
NAML