Unable to remove "parameter" from tests

colinmain
Hi,
I've started making good use of the new "parameter" that can now be passed to scripts in version 3.2.3 - it has made life much easier in some situations. However, I have noticed that if I try to delete the parameter from the Test Configuration then save the test, the parameter reappears when I reopen the test.
I have worked around this by getting my script to accept "_" as an absent parameter but it is probably worth logging as a minor bug.

Regards,

Colin Main
Colin

Re: Unable to remove "parameter" from tests

junoyoon
Administrator
Thanks for reporting this. We'll fix this by next month.

Re: Unable to remove "parameter" from tests

junoyoon
Fixed in http://jira.cubrid.org/browse/NGRINDER-680
It will be included in ngrinder 3.3.