Running concurrent tests

rkrishnakumar312
Hi,
I would like to run concurrent tests by a single user using ngrinder in non-clustered mode. I have set the "ngrinder.max.concurrenttest=10" in the system.conf file & the ngrinder version is 3.1 .In the console, I have two agents in approved state. I need to run two tests and for each of the tests, the max agent is set to 1. But in the console, what I observe is that, the tests are executed one after the other. How do I make both the tests run simultaneously ?

Re: Running concurrent tests

Matt

    Firstly ,thank you for using nGrinder and I think your mean that want to start two test simultaneously .

    Is right ?

    because nGrinder can run multi-test rather than starting multi-test at same time,so test only be started one by one after some seconds intervals if there are enough agents.

Re: Running concurrent tests

junoyoon
nGrinder doesn't allow a user run multiple test at the same time
As you said they are executed sequentially
You have to login with another account or you should use some technique.

Please see above

나의 iPhone에서 보냄

2013. 1. 17. 오후 6:50 "KrishNa [via ngrinder]" <[hidden email]> 작성:

Hi,
I would like to run concurrent tests by a single user using ngrinder in non-clustered mode. I have set the "ngrinder.max.concurrenttest=10" in the system.conf file & the ngrinder version is 3.1 .In the console, I have two agents in approved state. I need to run two tests and for each of the tests, the max agent is set to 1. But in the console, what I observe is that, the tests are executed one after the other. How do I make both the tests run simultaneously ?

http://ngrinder.642.n7.nabble.com/Running-concurrent-tests-tp146.html
To start a new topic under ngrinder-user-en, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from ngrinder-user-en, click here.
NAML