Error about develop ngrinder scripts in eclipse-jython

Error about develop ngrinder scripts in eclipse-jython

aitthings
Hi ,

        I'm a new boy,and I want to use ngrinder for performance test.

Now I use eclipse to develop ngrinder scripts,and I found something wrong with the scripts.

Let's see the picture:

I have no idea that why Test(1, "by acctno") is not OK,and grinder-core-3.9.1.jar I have already imported into the lib,please help me to finish the test,thanks!!!

My Email: aitthings@163.com

Re: Error about develop ngrinder scripts in eclipse-jython

junoyoon
Administrator
Jython script is not runnable on the generic jython editor. (neither pydev nor GrinderStone)

However when you write the script with groovy you can use eclipse.

http://www.cubrid.org/wiki_ngrinder/entry/install-groovy-ide

Re: Error about develop ngrinder scripts in eclipse-jython

junoyoon
If you're chinese speaker, you can ask anything about ngrinder in the ngrinde chinese forum.

http://ngrinder.642.n7.nabble.com/ngrinder-user-cn-f114.html

Do we will develop the support mode about eclipse-jython-ngrinder in the near future?

Re: Error about develop ngrinder scripts in eclipse-jython

junoyoon
Administrator
Not at all. We believe such plugins will be easily decayed.