way to increase tps too low threshold

jefferson
This post was updated on .
Hi,

I have a code thread.sleep(60000) at the end of my script to let the system "catch it's breath" before performing another iteration. The test is configured by run count. This causes nGrinder to fail my performance test after the 1st run since it will have no tps for 60 seconds.

Is there a way to change the threshold level so that my test will not fail?

Thanks,
Jeff

Re: way to increase tps too low threshold

junoyoon
Administrator
No there are no way to configure it so far.

Why do u need this? Could u show me the use case?

Re: way to increase tps too low threshold

jefferson
I am using nGrinder to emulate a xmpp messenger login and receive message. The user has to stay online for some time (like 2 mins), so I have a blocker which let's the vUser "wait" so that it can receive messages from a script triggered in another nGrinder test.

In my case, by letting the vUser "wait" there is no tps reported and so the test fails.