some questions about files in ngrinder

hqsh
i am confused by these questions:

1. how to upload big file (about 1GB log file) to ngrinder ?

2. how to read a file (log file, not .py file or .groovy file) by open() in jython script ? ngrinder tell me it cannot find the file. however the file is in the same directory as .py script file, and also tried in lib directory or resource directory.

3. i tried to import a 300KB .py file, but failed. only smaller .py file can be imported.

these questions above are found while i am programming the network traffic replay by using log file from our web site. are you have some experiences about it, or have the better way to do it? please tell me.

THANK YOU !