[plz help me]Why keep Reporting this ERROR when i runing few minute?

[plz help me]Why keep Reporting this ERROR when i runing few minute?

loganyy
This post was updated on .
This is Error message

2020-09-15 10:48:28,683 ERROR TaskUtils.java:95 : Unexpected error occurred in scheduled task
java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: null .....

ngrinder version: 3.5.1
my server jdk: 1.8

and I try to use 3.5.1-p1 but does't even start

Re: [plz help me]Why keep Reporting this ERROR when i runing few minute?

loganyy
seen like this problem won't show again,this nGrinder runing about 1~2 hour not reporting any exception,I think this version is stable

I runed nGrinder releases version 3.5.0 war package,I remove the root child path .ngrinder and .ngrinder_ex because before this i runed more than high version

Re: [plz help me]Why keep Reporting this ERROR when i runing few minute?

loganyy
Update status´╝Ütoday i met a new exception,I really don't know this how happend,or i do some wrong steps ,befor today i runing this,util today  i check the console log reported this is errors

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid character found in method name. HTTP method names must be tokens

Re: [plz help me]Why keep Reporting this ERROR when i runing few minute?

loganyy
update again : today is i used ngrinder the second day , I think this soft report some exception is not like critical one, most exception seen like dose't influence my normal workflow , it's greate sign