no module named xyz, when using custom jars in lib

rob

no module named xyz, when using custom jars in lib

rob
I am getting "no module named xyz", when trying to use my custom jar in lib.

When I look at the ngrinder startup logs, I see grinder.jvm.classpath contains my fully qualified jar file in it's path, /home/admin/.ngrinder/script/admin/lib/xyz.jar.

I also verified that the jar file are located in that same location, and verified permissions are fine.

It seems this issue is common, yet I cannot find anyone who has posted a solution which works for me.

I've had this same issue with both the pre-compiled ngrinder-controller-3.4.1.war and my compiled version from source.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Re: no module named xyz, when using custom jars in lib

junoyoon
Administrator
could u leave the script u used?

2017. 12. 4. 오후 5:09에 "rob [via ngrinder]" <[hidden email]>님이 작성:
I am getting "no module named xyz", when trying to use my custom jar in lib.

When I look at the ngrinder startup logs, I see grinder.jvm.classpath contains my fully qualified jar file in it's path, /home/admin/.ngrinder/script/admin/lib/xyz.jar.

I also verified that the jar file are located in that same location, and verified permissions are fine.

It seems this issue is common, yet I cannot find anyone who has posted a solution which works for me.

I've had this same issue with both the pre-compiled ngrinder-controller-3.4.1.war and my compiled version from source.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

http://ngrinder.642.n7.nabble.com/no-module-named-xyz-when-using-custom-jars-in-lib-tp2292.html
To start a new topic under ngrinder-user-en, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from ngrinder-user-en, click here.
NAML
rl

Re: no module named xyz, when using custom jars in lib

rl
the script is below:

# A simple example using the MQ plugin that sends a mq message
# and gets a response
#
#

from net.grinder.script.Grinder import grinder
from net.grinder.script import Test
from com.ibm.mq import *
from org.rextency.mq import MQMsg
from org.rextency.mq import MQConnector

mqTest = Test(1,"MQSend Test")
mqex = mqTest.wrap(MQConnector())
mqmessage1 = MQMsg()
log = grinder.logger.output

class TestRunner:
    def __call__(self):
    mqmessage1.setReplyQueue("REPLYQ")
    mqmessage1.setReplyToQueue("REPLYQ")
    mqmessage1.setRequestQueue("REQUEST_Q")
    mqmessage1.setQueueManager("QueueManager")
    mqmessage1.setReplyToQueueManager("ReplyToQueueManager")
    mqmessage1.setMessage("MyMessage MyData 010101")
        mqex.init("myserver.com", "9050", "CHANNEL1", mqmessage1)
        mqex.SendMessage(mqmessage1)
        log(mqex.GetMessage(mqmessage1))
        mqex.finish()