用ngrinder3.4调试脚本时报下面的错,为什么

wanxi3
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: 用ngrinder3.4调试脚本时报下面的错,为什么

junoyoon
Administrator
It seems that you inputed
http://10.1.51.221:7600&#
in the URL field. Please input
http://10.1.51.221:7600
.. delete out &# from the URL.

Re: 用ngrinder3.4调试脚本时报下面的错,为什么

wanxi3
I use jdk 1.8 tomcat 9 ngrinder3.4 error like this
but i use jdk1.7 ngrinder3.3 same script  to success
so now i use ngrinder3.3

Re: 用ngrinder3.4调试脚本时报下面的错,为什么

junoyoon
Administrator
You can use 漢語. I can read it even though I can not write..

What do you input to get the script? and in which pages? You can post the screen shot.

I use jdk 1.8 tomcat 9 ngrinder3.4 error like this
but i use jdk1.7 ngrinder3.3 same script  to success
so now i use ngrinder3.3

http://ngrinder.642.n7.nabble.com/ngrinder3-4-tp1982p1984.html
To start a new topic under ngrinder-user-cn, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from ngrinder-user-cn, click here.
NAML