ngrinder test - users and logging

jefferson
This post was updated on .
Hi ,

I noticed that only a maximum number of 4 vusers (per agent) write to the ngrinder log when running a performance test. Can anyone from the development team confirm this?

Using nGrinder 3.4 and agents ver. 3.4.

Thanks,
Jeff

Re: ngrinder test - users and logging

junoyoon
Administrator
By default, ngrinder agent is configured to send only one process's log(limiting only 1MB) to controller. It's because there are possibility that agents generate too much logs.
if u set 1000 vuser(10 process and 100 thread per process) per agent, the  will send 100 thread's log to controller.

Hi ,

I noticed that only a maximum number of 4 vusers (per agent) write to the ngrinder log when running a performance test. Can anyone from the development team confirms this?

Thanks,
Jeff

http://ngrinder.642.n7.nabble.com/ngrinder-test-users-and-logging-tp1990.html
To start a new topic under ngrinder-user-en, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from ngrinder-user-en, click here.
NAML

Re: ngrinder test - users and logging

jefferson
Perfect, I understand now.

I was running  a test with 8 vusers (2 process x 4 threads). In my situation, 4 logs will be sent, since there are 4 threads tied to a single process.

Thanks!