ngrinder-explanation needed about Report

ngrinder-explanation needed about Report

navins
I Tried out ngrinder. I got the Result Graph. But I am not able to understood about the results Such as TPS, Mean Test Time,Executed Tests and Successful Tests. I don't know Where to specify the total number of cases and all. I am not able to understood this process. Could any body here help me by explaining clearly about this tool and its output. Thanks in Advance for u all who are helping me.

Also, I am facing some other issues as:Using the nGrinder3.3 to build a testing system, the controller page is normal.But when I download the Agent , it doesn't work as except. The downloaded agent packet is very small (about 10KB, contain only /lib/antlr-2.7.7 jar ).