nGrinder integration into Jenkins

colinmain
I am looking to see if and how nGrinder can be integrated with Jenkins.
I can see a plugin for The Grinder but is this the right thing to use? How would it fit in with the scheduling of tests in nGrinder (assuming the same nGrinder farm is used for Jenkins jobs and manual jobs)? Would there be any other considerations?

Is there any guidance available for this?

Many thanks in advance,

Colin Main
Colin

Re: nGrinder integration into Jenkins

junoyoon
Administrator
Nop. we don't support this yet.
However we will include very many REST API in ngrinder 3.3
And we're expecting some guy make the jenkins plugin using this API.

Re: nGrinder integration into Jenkins

Shirley Li
I'm using fiddler to execute create a perftest.

But I don't know how to pass the models data and in what format. could you help me on it?