nGrinder Recorder 3.2 is released.

junoyoon
Administrator

nGrinder Recorder is a helper application to create the Grinder script based on the user browser interaction. It records HTTP/HTTPS messages sent from/to the browser and creates the The Grinder compatible script. It’s based on TCPProxy which The Grinder project provides. We found out that TCPProxy is very powerful but little bit difficult to run because it’s command line based.  Moreover, the generated script was more complex than we expected. Therefore we started to build new The Grinder script recording tool named "nGrinder Recorder". It's implemented with the built-in web browser and java webstart technology. You can just record the script by just few clicks.

We don’t put much energy on this product. We believe the manually written script is always better than generated script. Therefore we didn't try to make this as a complete and bug free sw.

image