cannot login by admin user after changing the roles

cannot login by admin user after changing the roles

Jerry
I got a urgent problem that we cannot login by admin in ngrinder.   before that, I try to update admin roles as a system level. after that , I never can login system.  nGrinder will get this error, Could you please help me to fix it.  Thank you very much.

org.springframework.web.util.NestedServletException: Request processing failed; nested e
xception is freemarker.core.InvalidReferenceException: The following has evaluated to nu
ll or missing:|==> signUpEnabled  [in template "login.ftl" at line 114, column 22]||Tip:
 If the failing expression is known to be legally null/missing, either specify a default
 value with myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when
-missing</#if>. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole ex
pression, use parenthessis: (myOptionVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionVar.foo)??||The failin
g instruction:|==> #if signUpEnabled  [in template "login.ftl" at line 114, column 17]
        at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServ
let.java:980)
        at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doGet(FrameworkServlet.java:
859)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:687)
        at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.service(FrameworkServlet.jav
a:844)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:790)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:812)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.
java:1669)
        at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter
(FilterChainProxy.java:316)