agents always keep busy, cannot be stopped by stop button at agent management page

agents always keep busy, cannot be stopped by stop button at agent management page

jackychen
hi, after I run testing for some minutes, I found some agents always keep busy status, so there will be not enough agents avaliable and my perf test cannot be started.

I go to agent management panel, found some agents' status is always busy( no other people are using them), so I attempted to stop the busy agents by stop button, but no use. They still are busy status.

can anybody know what happened on this?
is this a bug of ngrinder?