What's the most benefit of nGrinder from user perspective

What's the most benefit of nGrinder from user perspective

junoyoon
Administrator

Dear nGrinder developers.

Nowadays, I'm asking the outside users what's the most benefit from using nGrinder.

Most user's the first answer is "It's very good that nGrinder keeps the history"

So far, I've been taking this feature very naturally without any thought.

Let's think of it..

There are many tools which can be used for a performance test..

What comes to your mind? JMeter? The Grinder? Apache Bench?

Do they support history management?

What they should do if they want to check prev running result?

What they should do if they want to re-run the test which executed 1 month ago? (where is the script!!)

We can value this feature  more when we do promotion..

I missed very important thing so far..