User permissions or user roles

colinmain
I've just picked up support for nGrinder for a large organisation hoping to use it to supplement its current Performance Centre estate. So far I am very impressed with the tool and am rapidly becoming a fan of it. The only question I have so far is one of granting access to the system; in order to enforce a degree of order to the storage of scripts and associated resources I had planned on creating a logical folder structure. However I am a little worried that as things stand I will not be able to enforce its use, with inexperienced users creating their own areas on an ad-hoc basis. Is it possible (even via svn configuration) to grant people access to only certain folders? Many thanks, Colin
Colin

Re: User permissions or user roles

balajilinks

Re: User permissions or user roles

junoyoon
As Balaji's link, nGrinder has some features which facilitate cooperative performance testing.

Usually, the problem which Colin faces comes when people uses same account to access the nGrinder.

Instead.. I highly recommend you to provide each other's account per a developer.
Then.. use the user account share feature to develop and run the script together.

http://www.cubrid.org/wiki_ngrinder/entry/user-account-share