User Specific Agent Usage

junoyoon
Administrator

Dear nGrinder developers.

Today I've found some interesting story of using nGrinder use.

Some guy wanted to test his application installed in local machine. And He is trying to use our nGrinder hosting service in Kasan IDC.

The problem of it is that all agents are installed in Kasan IDC and they're blocked send the request to the office.

I asked him to move his local application into IDC. However he said.. it's not enough stable to move this to IDC.

One thing I device is to use user specific agent.

So I told him to install agent in his local pc and try to run the test.

Fortunately our agents only open the connection from agent.. there is no connection opening from server.

So It's possible for him to test his local application with nGrinder.

It's not what I expected.

Good to see this usage.

JunHo Yoon
Global Platform Development Lab
/ Senior Engineer

13th FL., Bundang First Tower, 266-1, Seohyeon-dong, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, 463-824, KOREA
Tel 031-600-9071   Fax --   Mobile 010-6255-0559
Email  [hidden email]

NHN Business & Platform NAVER HANGAME 쥬니어네이버 해피빈 미투데이