Upgrade Jython in nGrinder

viji1188
Hi

I use Jython-2.2.1 in nGrinder version 3.0 and JDK version 1.7.0_10. Is there any way to upgrade Jython version in nGrinder controller.
Whenever I try to import datetime module, I receive the following error:

"2013-01-14 18:50:23,025 ERROR worker-bootstrap: Error running worker process
net.grinder.scriptengine.jython.JythonScriptExecutionException: ImportError: no module named datetime
        File "${NGRINDER_HOME}\script\user\Script3ticks.py", line 20, in ?"

The datetime module is added in the Jython version 2.3.

Re: Upgrade Jython in nGrinder

junoyoon
Administrator
You can upload jython 2.5 jar file in lib foler

나의 iPhone에서 보냄

2013. 1. 14. 오후 10:26 "viji1188 [via ngrinder]" <[hidden email]> 작성:

Hi

I use Jython-2.2.1 in nGrinder version 3.0 and JDK version 1.7.0_10. Is there any way to upgrade Jython version in nGrinder controller.
Whenever I try to import datetime module, I receive the following error:

"2013-01-14 18:50:23,025 ERROR worker-bootstrap: Error running worker process
net.grinder.scriptengine.jython.JythonScriptExecutionException: ImportError: no module named datetime
        File "${NGRINDER_HOME}\script\user\Script3ticks.py", line 20, in ?"

The datetime module is added in the Jython version 2.3.

http://ngrinder.642.n7.nabble.com/Upgrade-Jython-in-nGrinder-tp135.html
To start a new topic under ngrinder-user-en, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from ngrinder-user-en, click here.
NAML

Re: Upgrade Jython in nGrinder

viji1188
Hi I replaced the Jython-2.2 file with Jython-2.5 version file in the lib folder and started nGrinder (after restarting my system). On validating any script, I receive the following error:

Error!
Validate Script error.

Is there any other way to upgrade it?

Re: Upgrade Jython in nGrinder

junoyoon
Administrator

No.. It's not the way I intended.. You should keep the previous jython-2.2 in nGrinder installation.

Instead... when you create the script, you can create lib folder at the same folder script exists.

And.. you can upload jython 2.5 there.

the uploaded jython 2.5 file will be distributed into agents.

Please check http://www.cubrid.org/wiki_ngrinder/entry/frequently-asked-question

That's the only way you can do.

Anyway, we're planning to upgrade internal jython into 2.5 in nGrinder 3.2.

You can wait until then. :-)

JunHo Yoon
Global Platform Development Lab
/ Senior Engineer

13th FL., Bundang First Tower, 266-1, Seohyeon-dong, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, 463-824, KOREA
Tel 031-600-9071   Fax --   Mobile 010-6255-0559
Email  [hidden email]

NHN Business & Platform NAVER HANGAME 쥬니어네이버 해피빈 미투데이

http://ngrinder.642.n7.nabble.com/Upgrade-Jython-in-nGrinder-tp135p138.html
NAML

I uploaded the Jython-2-5-3.jar file in the lib folder located where the other scripts are placed. How should I import it in the script?
I tried "import datetime" but it gives an error. What should I write to import datetime module?

Re: Upgrade Jython in nGrinder

junoyoon
Administrator

You should upload http://search.maven.org/remotecontent?filepath=org/python/jython-standalone/2.5.3/jython-standalone-2.5.3.jar instead of jython-2.5.3.jar.

jython-2.5.3.jar does not contain the python library impl

http://ngrinder.642.n7.nabble.com/Upgrade-Jython-in-nGrinder-tp135p140.html
NAML

Re: Upgrade Jython in nGrinder

viji1188