Thread has been shut down - Exception (Groovy)

Thread has been shut down - Exception (Groovy)

Sudhakar

Hello,

Recently I have written a groovy script which will test performance of ESB service (JMS). I am getting "Thread has been shut down" exception during the test progressing towards end. Please help me to resolve this.

I have included my groovy script and log in below URLs.

http://hastebin.com/fewobahixe.avrasm

http://hastebin.com/tivugicaxa.vhdl

- Sudhakar

Re: Thread has been shut down - Exception (Groovy)

junoyoon
Administrator
I can not imagine what's going wrong...
Could you show your script?

Re: Thread has been shut down - Exception (Groovy)

Sudhakar
Apologize for the delay and invalid link.

I have shared the link below.

log file : https://my.pcloud.com/#page=publink&code=XZ4LDZQ7rs2TARuQkhfQB3JCRf0XOqKR8X

grrovy script : https://my.pcloud.com/#page=publink&code=XZYLDZblT8vtyW6oHyWHowhkbYoYxWETHy

Thanks