Setting JVM Args?

Balaji
Hi,

I am trying to run my grinder scripts in NGrinder. Its working fine.. The UI and features are really awesome..

In my grinder scripts, I appended the following JVM properties..

%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java -DSonicMQ.LOGIN_SPI=com.sonicsw.pso.pass.client.loginspi.Login -Dlog4j.debug -Dlog4j.config=log4j.xml net.grinder.Grinder %*

How to achieve the same in Ngrinder?..  Do i need to edit the run_agent_internal.bat file ?...

Rehards,
balaji

Re: Setting JVM Args?

junoyoon
nGrinder doesn't allow to use java properties provided by ngrinder starter shell script.
Because the agent is going to be shared by multiple user and one user's need might not fit for the others needs.

Instead, you can override this in the script.

If you like to provide following options
 -DSonicMQ.LOGIN_SPI=com.sonicsw.pso.pass.client.loginspi.Login -Dlog4j.debug -Dlog4j.config=log4j.xml net.grinder.Grinder %*

Please locate followings at the head of script.

from java.lang import System
System.setProperty("SonicMQ.LOGIN_SPI", "com.sonicsw.pso.pass.client.loginspi.Login")
System.setProperty("log4j.debug", "")
System.setProperty("log4j.config", "log4j.xml")

Regards

Re: Setting JVM Args?

Balaji
Thanks a lot junoyoon...

Re: Setting JVM Args?

balajilinks

Thanks a lot Junoyoon..

On Feb 12, 2013 3:09 AM, "junoyoon [via ngrinder]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
nGrinder doesn't allow provide java properties by set them up in ngrinder script.
Because the agent is going to be shared by multiple user and one user's need might not fit for the others needs.

Instead, you can override this in the script.

If you like to provide following options
 -DSonicMQ.LOGIN_SPI=com.sonicsw.pso.pass.client.loginspi.Login -Dlog4j.debug -Dlog4j.config=log4j.xml net.grinder.Grinder %*

Please locate followings at the head of script.

from java.lang import System
System.setProperty("SonicMQ.LOGIN_SPI", "com.sonicsw.pso.pass.client.loginspi.Login")
System.setProperty("log4j.debug", "")
System.setProperty("log4j.config", "log4j.xml")

Regards

http://ngrinder.642.n7.nabble.com/Setting-JVM-Args-tp274p275.html
To start a new topic under ngrinder-user-en, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from ngrinder-user-en, click here.
NAML