Security Mode is now working.

junoyoon
Administrator

Dear ngrinder developer.

I've developed some important feature for 3.0 Official release. Please be aware of it.

As you know ngrinder can be used as a DDOS attack and its script running feature is dangerous to open to public.

That's why I worked with Tobi before for embedding SecurityManager whenever ngrinder agent run.

Now SecurityManager is well working at least as far as I tested.

When you setup securityMode=true in system.conf.

Your script may have some limitation in terms of API.

for example.. If you like to access the other folder not working directory you may see following message.

class TestRunner:

def __call__(self):

open("../../hello")

File "C:\Users\junoyoon\.ngrinder\script\admin\ewewe.py", line 18, in __call__

java.lang.SecurityException: Read write access on ..\..\hello(C:\Users\junoyoon\.ngrinder\hello) is not allowed.

If you like to access google.com without specifying target host, you may get following error message.

class TestRunner:

def __call__(self):

result = request1.GET("http://www.google.com")

net.grinder.scriptengine.jython.JythonScriptExecutionException: Java exception calling TestRunner

File "C:\Users\junoyoon\.ngrinder\script\admin\ewewe.py", line 18, in __call__

java.lang.SecurityException: NetWork access on www.google.com is not allowed. Please add www.google.com on the target host setting.

Multicast message is also blocked.

Please be aware of this feature.

JunHo Yoon
Global Platform Development Lab
/ Senior Engineer

13th FL., Bundang First Tower, 266-1, Seohyeon-dong, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, 463-824, KOREA
Tel 031-600-9071   Fax --   Mobile 010-6255-0559
Email  [hidden email]

NHN Business & Platform NAVER HANGAME 쥬니어네이버 해피빈 미투데이