Reporting tool for Grinder

viji1188
Hi JunHo,

I need a tool to generate reports from the data created while running a performance test in

nGrinder. So, I downloaded Grinder Analyzer (GrinderAnalyzer.V2.b19) and Jython version 2.5.3 (jython-2.5.3.jar and jython-installer-2.5.3.jar).

I installed Jython with JDK (jdk1.7.0_10) and added (C:\ngrinder\jython2.5.3) to the PATH env var.
I cannot locate the "grinder data file" and "grinder mapping file" as per the following link to run the Analyzer:
http://track.sourceforge.net/usingAnalyzer.html

Could you please help me with the installation of Grinder Analyzer.

Thanks
Vij

Re: Reporting tool for Grinder

junoyoon
Administrator
Hi vjji.

It's out of our use case.
We modified The Grinder logging logic
to minimize log transfer overhead. So it's not compatible with the other tools.

Regards.

Re: Reporting tool for Grinder

viji1188
Hi JunHo,

Is there any other way to get the reports? I need to generate reports to present it to the management team. So, I need the graphs and the complete report of the performance test conducted.

Thanks
Vij

Re: Reporting tool for Grinder

junoyoon
Administrator

You can create it with CSV we provide using Excel. Check the  Detailed Report.