RE: [nGrinder] weekly plan 2012/11/06

junoyoon
Administrator

Dear Mavlarn.

Can you defer following issue on 3.2

it's because NGRINDER-285 issue has more than distribution.

To make explicit, I created antoher issue NGRINDER-342 - Enable region selection

I think they need more than 1 week.

Distribution(NGRINDER-285) itself is priority 2.

Could you..do  NGRINDER-342 first?

JunHo Yoon
Global Platform Development Lab
/ Senior Engineer

13th FL., Bundang First Tower, 266-1, Seohyeon-dong, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, 463-824, KOREA
Tel 031-600-9071   Fax --   Mobile 010-6255-0559
Email  [hidden email]

NHN Business & Platform NAVER HANGAME 쥬니어네이버 해피빈 미투데이