Please consider that this site is exposed to all

Please consider that this site is exposed to all

junoyoon
Administrator
Dear nGrinder developers

This mailing list is exposed to public, so we should not expose any pw related info here.

Please understand this.

Re: Please consider that this site is exposed to all

DuBan
Yes. I can understand.

But company mail server rejected many external mail, I'm not sure whether gmail will be rejected,too.
So I have to post new topic here for your notice.

Please just download the attached files and delete the topic if necessay, then let me know  you have seen my post.

Thanks.

I'll write a mail in "InBox" with attachment,please notice that in ngrinder.nhn@gmail.com.

Re: Please consider that this site is exposed to all

junoyoon

Dear DuBan.

I've reviewed your EuroStar submission with care..

I have experience to fail another STAR conference (STAREast) last December.. I found you made same mistake I had.

So... I deleted you submission first and replaced to my one (submitted to StarWEST on last Sunday.).

Because It's obvious you will have same experience as I did if you .

I can not tell you here in detail... I'll contact you when you came back. :-)

Do you have an WeChat account? Please let me know.

However Your Jolt submission is perfect!!. I don't need to touch anymore.

Regards.

But company mail server rejected many external mail, I'm not sure whether gmail will be rejected,too.
So I have to post new topic here for your notice.

Please just download the attached files and delete the topic if necessay, then let me know  you have seen my post.

Thanks.

http://ngrinder.642.n7.nabble.com/Please-consider-that-this-site-is-exposed-to-all-tp283p285.html
To start a new topic under ngrinder-dev, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from ngrinder-dev, click here.
NAML