Not to save system monitor data into DB

Mavlarn

Hi all,

Please be noted that the system monitor data will not be saved in DB anymore from 3.1 version.

I modified the related logic. During the test, the system monitoring data will be got and saved into file. And in report, the data content in file will be got for display in report page too.

And, after discussion with Juno, we do not plan to provide the migration function for the monitor data in DB. After user upgrades to version 3.1, for the test ran in previous version, the monitor data can not be displayed. (But be system_monitor table will not be deleted for some time.)