No TPS Graph

keith
Hi,

I'm able to run run scripts successfully through the controller but do not get any details in the Report section upon successful completion other than the Run Time and the attached Log (which to me verifies that everything has run as expected) - the TPS Graph is blank also.  I'm sure it's something simple but any ideas as to why this may be?

I am noticing the following in the ngrinder.log file which may be a clue:

2013-04-29 12:49:04,491 ERROR PerfTestService.java:832 :  Report data for 42 in TPS does not exisit.
2013-04-29 12:49:04,492 ERROR PerfTestService.java:873 :  Report data for 42 in TPS does not exisit

Any help would be appreciated.

Re: No TPS Graph

junoyoon
Could you post your perftest configuration screenshot please?

if there is www.please_modify_com.com in the perftest configuration page, it can cause this problem.

You should delete it or modify it to your target server in both perftest configuration page and corresponding script editor page before running the script.

Re: No TPS Graph

keith
Thanks for the prompt reply. I'll review what you've said but in the meantime here is the screenshot.

Re: No TPS Graph

keith

Re: No TPS Graph

junoyoon