Make the agent stop stable

junoyoon
Administrator

Dear nGrinder developer

And I added some safe agent stopping feature in 3.0.2

When running a agent in the limited VM, I found they're frequently goes to 100 CPU usage.. and lost the stop message from controller.
So it keeps running permanently without controller control.

So I've changed controller to send stop message 4 times until it's terminated.
and using agentcontrollerserver.. It sends a final message to agents to stop in force.
It's a kind of redirection.

Previously we send the stop message to AgenIimplementationEx..

but now it send the stop message to AgentController as well at the last time.

JunHo Yoon
Global Platform Development Lab
/ Senior Engineer

13th FL., Bundang First Tower, 266-1, Seohyeon-dong, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, 463-824, KOREA
Tel 031-600-9071   Fax --   Mobile 010-6255-0559
Email  [hidden email]

NHN Business & Platform NAVER HANGAME 쥬니어네이버 해피빈 미투데이