Install nGrinder 3.2.3 problem: no main manifest attribute

Install nGrinder 3.2.3 problem: no main manifest attribute

Brian  Brown
This post was updated on .
Hello,

I downloaded the .war file (ngrinder-controller-3.2.3.war) and tried to install as per the instructions:

java -jar ngrinder-controller-3.2.3.war

I receive the error:
no main manifest attribute, in ngrinder-controller-3.2.3.war

I am using Oracle java 1.7.0_45-b18 on Ubuntu Linux

Any help would be appreciated!

- Brian

Re: Install nGrinder 3.2.3 problem: no main manifest attribute

junoyoon
Administrator
The instruction you saw is for 3.3 not 3.2.3.

3.3 is not released yet

Please see http://www.cubrid.org/wiki_ngrinder/entry/installation-guide-version-3-2

Re: Install nGrinder 3.2.3 problem: no main manifest attribute

Brian  Brown
Ok, so by the 3.2 instructions, tomcat is a requirement?

Thanks!

Administrator
Brian. I've released the 3.3 package today. Please delete out yours and install new packaged one.

Re: Install nGrinder 3.2.3 problem: no main manifest attribute

Brian  Brown
Great, thanks!

On February 12, 2014 at 2:36:32 AM, junoyoon [via ngrinder] ([hidden email]) wrote:

Brian. I've released the 3.3 package today. Please delete out yours and install new packaged one.

http://ngrinder.642.n7.nabble.com/Install-nGrinder-3-2-3-problem-no-main-manifest-attribute-tp1245p1272.html
To unsubscribe from Install nGrinder 3.2.3 problem: no main manifest attribute, click here.
NAML