Future of nGrinder

junoyoon
Administrator

Dear nGrinder developers.

Last week I did some research on the commercialization possibility on nGrinder over cloud env.

The most famous performance test tool "Performance Center" provide Saas version..

http://www8.hp.com/kr/ko/software-solutions/software.html?compURI=1172036#tab=TAB3

which costs a lots.

http://www.perftesting.co.uk/pricing-for-load-testing-tools/2011/09/15/

And In Heroku, there is the performance test tool named "Blitz", it cost 800$  for 1000 concurrent users.

https://devcenter.heroku.com/articles/blitzhttps://addons.heroku.com/blitz

This has much lower feature than ours.

In AWS, there are several cloud based test providers.

https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/search/results/ref=brs_navgno_search_box?searchTerms=load+test&search=

I believe that nGrinder has much more features than them.

All the cloud vendor doesn't charge costs on the in-bound network traffic. So if we choose current region selection feature,

we can run our instance without paying money to the cloud for the network traffic. We can just need to pay the HW costs.

Next year, we can be the most named load test provide in the Cloud.

Regards.

JunHo Yoon
Global Platform Development Lab
/ Senior Engineer

13th FL., Bundang First Tower, 266-1, Seohyeon-dong, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, 463-824, KOREA
Tel 031-600-9071   Fax --   Mobile 010-6255-0559
Email  [hidden email]

NHN Business & Platform NAVER HANGAME 쥬니어네이버 해피빈 미투데이

Re: Future of nGrinder

DuBan
It's great news,I can use these tools' information in my article for promotion. :)
nGrinder can be an amazing product to both individual or company.