Does ngrinder support constant rate of sending out requests?

Does ngrinder support constant rate of sending out requests?

Yong Fu
I am not familiar with grinder, so there a questions before using ngrinder:

Does the grinder support sending request with constant rate/throughput?
The Jmeter has timer component such as ‘Constant Throughput Timer’, which can control the sending request rate to server, it’s useful when i have build a performance workload.
if yes, how it implementation?

Yong

Re: Does ngrinder support constant rate of sending out requests?

Jerry
It appears ngrinder doesn't support such feature

Re: Does ngrinder support constant rate of sending out requests?

junoyoon
Yes... we don't provide this feature yet.
However I think it's worthwhile to implement it. Not only u but also the other guys asked us to have this feature.

I'll discuss about it internally with our developer.