Development idea invitation

Alex Qin
Hi, all

This morning, I talk with Juno in OCS about a coding standard opinion, Juno think it's good and need share such idea more publicitly. We should share the details as common things.

Idea:
If create a variable in js and it is a jquery object, we can call the variable name $XXX, set $ in front, so we can seperate jquery oject variable with general variable. It makes us find and use it easily.

Please add you ideas behind this invitation feel free.

RE: Development idea invitation

junoyoon
Administrator

Good to have it..

However I like to see the references for this convention.

Could you share it?

JunHo Yoon
Global Platform Development Lab
/ Senior Engineer

13th FL., Bundang First Tower, 266-1, Seohyeon-dong, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, 463-824, KOREA
Tel 031-600-9071   Fax --   Mobile 010-6255-0559
Email  [hidden email]

NHN Business & Platform NAVER HANGAME 쥬니어네이버 해피빈 미투데이

This morning, I talk with Juno in OCS about a coding standard opinion, Juno think it's good and need share such idea more publicitly. We should share the details as common things.

Idea:
If create a variable in js and it is a jquery object, we can call the variable name $XXX, set $ in front, so we can seperate jquery oject variable with general variable. It makes us find and use it easily.

Please add you ideas behind this invitation feel free.

http://ngrinder.642.n7.nabble.com/Development-idea-invitation-tp85.html
To start a new topic under ngrinder_dev, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from ngrinder_dev, click here.
NAML