Default Jar

balajilinks
Hi,

In nGrinder setup, is there any way to add some default Jars for all the users?..

Currently Users uploading Jar files in the lib folder. The problem is all the users needs to upload those Jar files which creates multiple copies in SVN server under different folders.

Any ideas plz?..

Regards,
Balaji

Re: Default Jar

junoyoon
Administrator
You can located multiple scripts in a folder. Those script can share the lib folder.

What I usually do is..
+ project1
   - script1
   - script2
   - lib
+ project2
   - script1
   - script2
   - lib

I divide scripts into multiple projects folder depending on the common library set.

Re: Default Jar

balajilinks

This is a good idea Junoyoon.. This approach is perfectly fine for one user working in multiple projects..

In my case, I have 3 teams and each team has 5 - 8 users..  Each user have their own user ID to nGrinder.

Each user uploading Jars separately.. Will it be possible to share scripts between the users?..

Regards,

Balaji

You can located multiple scripts in a folder. Those script can share the lib folder.

What I usually do is..
+ project1
   - script1
   - script2
   - lib
+ project2
   - script1
   - script2
   - lib

I divide scripts into multiple projects folder depending on the common library set.

http://ngrinder.642.n7.nabble.com/Default-Jar-tp500p501.html
To start a new topic under ngrinder-user-en, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from ngrinder-user-en, click here.
NAML

Re: Default Jar

junoyoon
Administrator
If so, you can use user account share feature.

http://www.cubrid.org/wiki_ngrinder/entry/user-account-share

Create a shared account which will be shared by multiple users.

And ask the user to switch to the this shared account.

We have more than 400 users in ngrinder and have more than 100 projects..

They all use this approach for your case.

Re: Default Jar

balajilinks

Thanks junoyoon.. It solves my problem and this feature gives greater flexibilty..

http://ngrinder.642.n7.nabble.com/Default-Jar-tp500p503.html