Datalogs

Kalyan
Hi,

 I am new user for ngrinder and i am able to successfully install ngrinder controller and agent. I did some sample tests with one agent. One issue i am facing is ngrinder agents are not generating the datalog files.
Is this an issue with ngrinder?

Re: Datalogs

junoyoon
Administrator
Sorry for late response. I was so busy to release the other product so far.

The datalog used in "The Grinder" is not used by nGrinder. datalog was the a kind of snapshot of statistics  kept in each agent. However nGrinder gets it in the controller on every sampling and keeps it in the controller.

So don't worry about it. :-)