Creating sub directories under the "lib" directory

Creating sub directories under the "lib" directory

Puneet Monga
I tried creating a lib directory and uploaded couple of scripts under it. I tried importing those two scripts in my main test script and it worked perfect.

I then created a sub directory named "sub" under the lib directory. I uploaded one script in the "sub" directory.  Now, I tried importing that script in my test script as "from sub import CLASSNAME". But that didn't work. So just wanted to confirm is this scenario handled? Is any directory created under the "lib" directory included in the classpath?

RE: Creating sub directories under the "lib" directory

junoyoon
Administrator

nGrinder processes only the files which is directly under lib / resources folder...

It doesn't copy sub directories under those. Please locate all python module in the lib folder.

Regards.

I tried creating a lib directory and uploaded couple of scripts under it. I tried importing those two scripts in my main test script and it worked perfect.

I then created a sub directory named "sub" under the lib directory. I uploaded one script in the "sub" directory.  Now, I tried importing that script in my test script as "from sub import CLASSNAME". But that didn't work. So just wanted to confirm is this scenario handled? Is any directory created under the "lib" directory included in the classpath?

http://ngrinder.642.n7.nabble.com/Creating-sub-directories-under-the-lib-directory-tp383.html
To start a new topic under ngrinder-user-en, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from ngrinder-user-en, click here.
NAML