Agent tar file does not have all files

Bavya
Hi,

When I try to download the agent, I dont see all the files in the tar. I see an error which states Error while adding file to tar

Re: Agent tar file does not have all files

junoyoon
Administrator
Where did you install ngrinder in your window machine?

Hi,

When I try to download the agent, I dont see all the files in the tar. I see an error which states Error while adding file to tar

http://ngrinder.642.n7.nabble.com/Agent-tar-file-does-not-have-all-files-tp1930.html
To start a new topic under ngrinder-user-en, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from ngrinder-user-en, click here.
NAML